Thursday, May 6, 2010

Stressful life....by--> BornBon

You know what...
Being a human and stand on this earth...
Is a very stressful thing...
Some of the people might think...
Life Is A Game.
For me?
Bullshit...
Ya...
I admit,life..sometimes is fun...
Real fun...
But sometimes...
It sucks....
Being a human...
Facing so much stress...
Facing so much problem...
Ya...
Uncountable stress and problem...
And I feel so scare...
When I look at the people...
When I look at...
What they have done...
Which is too terrible to tell...
Too terrible to imagine...

I have discover too many in my life...
Too many time I found the person I fully trusted...
Had go against my thought...
How many times I've been hurt..
How many times I've cried...
And how many times I've learned to trust no one...
I'm tired of this...
I wanted to believe everyone...
But I afraid...
I afraid I have to face the very same thing again...
And feel the endless feeling of sad...

I'm lost...
In this life that people call as 'Game'
I'm lost because I saw too many path...
And I don't know which path will lead me to peace...
And which path will lead me to a 'Living Hell' which burn my soul,and give me pain...
I ain't no 'Gamer'
How should I play this 'Game'?
Do you know?


Once upon a time...
I've ask myself...
'What do I live for?'
Ya,what do we live for?
What is the purpose?
We live just to express sadness or happiness?
Or it's just a game of someone?
Until now...
I still don't get an answer..
Maybe I'll have one...
In the future not far away...

0 comments: